So, here’s 19 things I’ve learned in 19 years with a little help from the amazing people I have been blessed to have in my life.
1) Life isn’t fair. It never will be, so always be grateful for what you have and be fair in your actions.
2) Be the Change you wish to see, if you can’t, how can you expect others to?
3) Always take a second look. We’re all fighting a battle that no one knows about, so be understanding.
4) Acts of random kindness can spread like wildfire, so commit one everyday.
5) Love. Feel vulnerable. Connections are what make us human.
6) If life doesn’t suck sometimes, you’re probably not doing it right.
7) Live with your WHOLE heart.
8) Everything will be OK in the end. Trust that things will work out.
9) Everything happens for a reason, look for the lesson in every situation.
10) Give people the benefit of the doubt, if you won’t, who will?
11) You will make an impact in every life that you interact with, be kind and wise in how you do so.
12) You leave a footprint everywhere you go, tread lightly and responsibly.
13) Never hesitate to tell the people in your life how much they mean to you.
14) Don’t let others dictate YOUR life. It’s YOUR life, make yourself happy.
15) Don’t dwell on the little things, life for something bigger and better than yourself.
16) Love yourself and your imperfections, as well as your neighbors and their imperfections.
17) Normal is boring (and doesn’t exist). Embrace the weird.
18) Always keep an open mind, there are infinite sides and reasons to every story, stop trying to follow a stereotype.
19) You will continue to change and grow your entire life, embrace the journey, it’s the most incredible ride you’ll ever go on.
A woman’s place is in the House and the Senate.
Despite being half of the population, women only make up 18.3% of the United States Congress. That’s a number that certainly needs to increase. Sport this shirt to show your support for current and aspiring women in politics.
Use coupon code ‘1000notes’ for an EXTRA 10% off your ENTIRE order!
Hurry and order now!
i don’t know what these are but i love them
Cats That Look Like Male Models (21 Pics)
The blogÂ Des Hommes et des ChatonsÂ pairs male models with their kitten counterparts. [via uproxx] Previously: Cats That Look Like Pin-Up Girls (24 Pics) Meet Sam: The Cat With Eyebrows (9 Pics) …
What I hear: Poor people can starve for all I care so long as I have weed.
Because I love combining creepy photos of my psychotic dog with random photos of bicycle wheels. Note the fu man chu mustache my dog is totally rocking
THEME BY: ©HELOÍSA TEIXEIRA
BASE BY: ©YAM16